MARKETING VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Grow Your Brand With a Marketing Virtual Assistant
In the real estate world, the ways in which you allocate your time can have a huge impact on the success of your business. As an agent, investor, or entrepreneur, it’s crucial for you to be focused on the tasks that play the biggest role contributing to the growth of your business.
The ability to delegate the repetitive and mundane tasks that eat away your time to a qualified and trained Virtual Assistant will allow you to leverage your time and increase business productivity.
With the help of a Marketing Virtual Assistant you can rest easy knowing your brand is growing and staying active. Pass off tasks such as posting across all social platforms, Facebook advertising, email broadcasting, updating MLS listings, creative online content, graphic design, and so much more!
Administrative Tasks Breakdown
- Creating & Managing Facebook Fan Pages
- Creating & Managing Facebook Biz Pages
- Managing Facebook Ads & Chat Bots
- Creating & Managing Facebook Groups
- Posting & Scheduling Facebook Insights
- Promoting Facebook Pages
- Managing Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter
- Create Pinnable Images for Pinterest
- Create Images for Instagram
- Manage & Grow LinkedIn Connections
- Schedule Tweets and Track Mentions & Hashtags
- Write Copy for Social Media Posts
- Creating & Managing a YouTube Account
- Moderating YouTube Comments
- Uploading Videos to YouTube & Other Video Sharing Sites
- Create advertisements for Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage advertisement accounts
- Manage and organize advertisement reports
- Manage advertising finances
- Design and create graphics for ads
- Design and create graphics for direct mail marketing
- Add/Remove contacts from your CRM
- Create grouped contact lists to email to
- Create email templates for broadcasts
- Send mass email broadcasts to your list
- Compose, reply, or delete emails
- Filter emails
- Setting up automated email processes
- Design infographics
- Design flyers, postcards, email templates, etc.
- Design signage and print materials
- Design logos, banners, eBooks, PDF’s, etc.
- Basic video editing
- Create intro/outro for videos
- Compile clips and images for editing
- Edit photos
- Photoshop & Illustrator experience
- Create powerpoint slides
- Design landing pages, opt in forms, etc